Wednesday, November 10, 2010

APPROVED!!!

Yes, you read correctly!  Our I-601 waiver has been approved!  Which means The Dreamer will be getting a visa soon and returning to the US!  We're so excited and yet also in awe, not quite believing how quickly our lives can go from stormy seas to sunshine within the span of a 5 minute phone call.  I can't really describe it, but it's almost as if we've been living in a snow globe that someone has been vigorously shaking for the past three years and all of a sudden they've set our snow globe down.  It's still going to take some time for all the swirling to stop and for all the snow to settle.  I guess that's how my emotions feel - like everything is still swirling - and it's going to take some time to process it all.  But we are definitely HAPPY, and so RELIEVED!!!

But, we don't have the visa in our hands yet, so please pray that this last little bit of the process goes smoothly.

9 comments:

  1. YAY Congratulations!!! Hopefully the visa gets to you guys quickly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!! What a happy moment for you guys. Praying that the rest of this journey is short and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous news! You got my prayer that the last bit ofthe visa proces goes smoothly! Big Hug, TDW

    ReplyDelete
  4. FELICIDADES!

    I'm so sorry you had to go through such a nightmare. I haven't been there done that in as drastic a way as you have, but I've had my fair share of visa woes with my Chilean husband so I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I am so excited, happy, elated, speechless at your fabulous news!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOORAY! CONGRATS! I am so, so happy for you both! I hope that your frustrations have come to an end and you'll have smooth sailing from here on out! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! May everything go as speedily as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey lady, how about an update on life? you got approved and disappeared on us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for thinking of me, ArmyMustand - even though it's now been months ago and I'm just now logging on to see your comment. I'll try to update soon. Sorry for the disappearing act ;)

    ReplyDelete